Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My Other Blog

I have started a new blog, Family By The Sea, it is about the our family working on a piece of land.  Trying, week by week to make it our own. The blog, like this one, is to keep the memories. But also to remind us how far we have come with the property. From vacant lot, abandon home to hopefully a house of our own.

This blog, confuses me.  I am unsure what to do with it.  There are times I take it off the web, there are times I update it.  There are times I do nothing with it. But I do love it, I love looking back to when Jovy (J) and Rio (Ri) were so little. I like looking back at the pictures.  Part of me wants to keep it up, the other part is unsure.

With three active kids from morning until night, it is hard to find the time for me and the things I enjoy doing, like reading and writing.  It is the struggle that a lot of parents have.  I need to find a balance.  Yesterday, I did go to the library and pick out three books for myself. I now need to read them. One of my favourite things is to sit out side with a coffee and a book.






No comments:

Post a Comment