Thursday, July 26, 2012

Points & Rewards

I love and enjoy earning points and rewards with customer loyalty cards.  For me in a way, it is like helping out my family.

With the rewards I like to do fun things like go out to eat or go to a movie.  When me and Terry had our night away  we went to the movies and out to eat at Boston Pizza for Free!  I used my airmiles to get a movie package (2 tickets, 2 drinks, large popcorn), and a $50 Boston Pizza gift card.

To earn airmiles, I do surveys, shop at pharmacy's that offer airmiles for prescriptions, use the airmile coupons (3x the miles) and sometimes I do the 'buy two and get five airmiles' deal. I don't have a airmiles credit card.

Another one of my favourite cards is the Petro Canada Points card.  The points are earned per dollar and they always have in store bonus points.  In the past, I have redeemed points for gallons of milk, oil and chocolate bars.  Right now I saving up for a restaurant gift card.

I also have an Esso points card, where I redeemed them for small things like pop and chocolate bars.  Recently I have change my credit card to a rewards card, I also have gotten a new Canadian Tire points card  But I haven't redeemed the points yet on either of them yet.

Happy Earning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment